Communication that not only informs and educates, but changes behavior and drives action.
Words can be a powerful form of communication. When used effectively, they do more than inform and educate; they guide behavior.
POE Content and Writing Services leverage search engine optimization (SEO) as well as learning and behavioral principles to not only inform the reader, but drive action. Services include:
Content: Blogs, articles and eBooks
Matt is a regular contributor to the hugely popular website, Positively Positive, where he writes alongside notable and New York Time Bestselling authors, such as Jack Canfield, Gretchen Rubin, Seth Godin, Danielle LaPorte and James Altucher. In addition, he writes for several financial services associations and businesses as well as for POE. Check out some of the below examples.
- Positively Positive: Article List
- Zoe Financial: Is your advisor bound by fiduciary duty and acting in your best interest? and What you need to know about asset management
- 403(b) Advisor Marketplace: 5 Steps to Overcome Cognitive Bias, Empower Clients and Drive Action and It wasn't my fault! My advisor framed me.
- POE Blog: Article List
- eBook: Creating a Culture of Empowered Engagement: The POE Leadership Behavior Profile Methodology
- Marketing, Copywriting & Editing: Starting and growing your business requires effective communication that influences and drives action. POE can help you to inform and attract customers with our behavioral-driven copy.
- Technical Writing: Starting a new business or project? Trying to package your research? POE will work with you to organize and write business proposals and plans as well as white papers.
Achieving high performance entails understanding organizational goals, aligning those goals to individual objectives and then identifying the value adding behaviors that have the highest probability of yielding success.
POE will partner with your organization to understand its goals and needs. We will then design, develop and write powerful assessments to:
- Determine knowledge and ability gaps.
- Measure current performance gaps and developmental needs.
- Assess the potential of interviewing candidates.